niedziela, 17 sierpnia 2008

Granny boots

What happened to the summer? Somebody must have stolen it. There was even a twister here in Poland two days ago, when we went to the wedding ( but I will write about the wedding in the next post, I will recreate what I wore then, since we didn't take any pictures). I thought that the colder weather might be a good opportunity to wear my granny lace-up boots for thye very first time. They are wine-colored and have those oxford type decorations. I'm still waiting for a black pair of lace-ups I'd bought on eBay. I've been dreaming about this kind of boots for some time now, even before I discovered one of my absolute favourite bloggers- Starr from The New Black:-). She loves wearing the granny lace-ups with almost everything and looks always so chic. She's the master!:-)
Today I'm wearing my second most beloved colors ( after black, that is): gray and purple. I've never get enough of these colors. And I love my officer jakcet so much, it is piece of my clothing I'm wearing really often, even in summer, when the evenings are a bit cold. I also own this jacket in red:-)




Military jacket-Cubus
Skinny jeans-Vila
Longsleeve tee- Vero Moda
Boots-Diba
Bag-Friis
Scarf-Vero Moda

13 komentarzy:

  1. Jak już pisałam na forum, są rewelacyjne! Nie wiem czy sama sie na takie nie skuszę:)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Sa naprawde fajne:-). Chcialam czarne, ale nie mieli rozmiaru na moje kopytko;-). Bede polowac na wiecej sznurowanych trzewikow, to swietne buty.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. bardzo ładny szal ;)) i coś mi przypomina ;)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Wiesz, nie wytrzymalam i kupilam go nastepnego dnia po odkryciu;-). Jest rewelacyjny.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. Buty sa poprostu bombowe :)
    Bardzo mi sie podoba kolor torebki,chcialabym kupic sobie kozaki w takim kolorze :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. To pierwsza fioletowa torebka, ktora mi sie spodobala, jakos do tej pory zadna mi nie pasowala;-). Moglaby tylko byc wieksza, jak dla mnie.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. Dakota, bardzo fajny blog! Nie wiem, czy lubisz granny chic, czy to tylko te konkretne buty? Pamiętam taką sesję z amerykańskiego Vogue'a, bodajże 2005, z fantastycznymi butami i torebkami w tym stylu. Wtedy odkryłam, że to dodaje takiego fajnego vintage'owego pieprzu codziennym stylizacjom.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. More chic than granny, definitely love this look!

    Thanks for your comment (oh by the way, your comment link didn't take me to your blog again) so I had to manually type your blog link in by hand to get here, just letting you know so you can check things out. ;)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  9. Idomeneo, ja wlaqsnie uwielbiam szczypte vintage, zwlaszcza w dodatkach, ale na babciny total look sie nie zdecyduje:-)

    Fashion chalet, that's strange, I thought everything was OK with my profile now. Oh well,I'll figure something out:-)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  10. I really like your classy Boots, Or the subtle/elegant "Vintage touch" which sublimates a "urban/casual" silhouette (as your sulfurous red nail polish) . . .

    A Bientôt, Antoine

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  11. Funny things is, I usually don't paint my nails that bright:-). But th pitures were taken short after the elegant wedding we attended:-)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  12. fajna kurtka, ale te spodnie i te buty IMO razem nie wygladaja razem dobrze -pogrubiają cie

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  13. Wychodze z zalozenia, ze osoba tak szczupla jak ja moze sobie na to pozwolic;-)

    OdpowiedzUsuń