poniedziałek, 8 grudnia 2008

NYC wishlist


I'm really sorry for the lack of outfit posts, but when my photographer gets home it's too dark to think about taking pictures. But no outfit post doesn't have to mean no post at all.

In two weeks we'll be in one of my most beloved cities: NYC, right in its heart, Manhattan:

Here's the view of Midtown, as seen from the Empire State Building

We'll do a lot of sightseeing, I'm sure there's a lot of places I haven't seen so far, a lot of things I want to see again. We're planning to take loads of pictures this time. And the big plan is to do a lot of shopping.

Here are some of the items of my Most Wanted List:





From the top left: Jeffrey Campell Wrap platform, Express faux leather pants, Forever 21 quilted handbag, Armani Exchange lace dress, Jeffrey Campbell Marly heels, Forever 21 belt, Forever 21 sequinned skirt, Kimchi Blue dress, Urban Renewal destroyed shorts.
source: www. urbanoutfitters.com; www.express.com; www.forever21.com;www.armaniechange.com

The list is far from over:-)
. We'll se how the shopping will go. I plan to look for the designer items, as well, as they will go on sale.


11 komentarzy:

  1. wreszcie!!! no myślałam, że się wpisu już nie doczekam ;)
    listę zakupów zasadniczo mogłabym zdublować ;) tym bardziej, że są na niej moje "skórzane" spodnie ;) spódnica również niczego sobie (tak, też bym taką chciała) no i buty :) achy i ochy :) zazdroszczę :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Z zazdroscia jeszcze poczekaj, zobaczymy, ile z tych rzeczy uda sie upolowac:)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Oh you're so lucky... and this wish list is perfect, actually own some of this already and can attest to its perfection. lol.

    Have an amazing time!!!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. How I'd love to go to New York!

    I really like your blog by the way. Would you like to exchange links??

    http://toosexy-formyshirt.blogspot.com/

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. taka cekinowa spodnice kupilam sobie w outlecie nexta w lublinie, bylo ich tam zatrzesienie we wszytskich chyba orzmiarach, zaplacilam 15zl
    agnes

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. I love those shoes, all of the things you've picked out, in fact!! :)

    Thanks for your comment, classical music is the best; so soothing. :)

    xx

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. Hey, Dakota, thank you for the comments!!<3

    I love your wishlist, I wanna go to NYC someday, too. :)

    xx

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. You should go, it's a wonderful place:-)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  9. Gooosh in Warsaw it gets dark at 3pm :'( I wake up and hang around and it's already dark! llucky lucky you to go to NYC!!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  10. Oh, Shini! It's good to see you here!:-)
    I know, it'd dreadful. I hate it when it gets dark so early. And the weather is awful, it's more like November.
    Yay, NYC. I love the city so much, I can;t wait to be there again:-)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  11. thanks so much! :)

    I know you would make the tights look really cool with your boot collection ♥

    xx

    OdpowiedzUsuń